Welcome to my new blog!

Hi, my name is Lilli. I am a new student blogger. I go to Leopold Primary School and I have a Wonderful teacher, Mrs Morris. I will write lots of posts about Special events and much more.

Some of my hobies are: I love playing with my kitten, Sparkles, I’m verey creative, I like going for walks with my family and our dog! I love drawing, writing and colouring as well.

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Comment on:

What are your hobbies?

What do you think of my new blog?

One thought on “Welcome to my new blog!

1. Dear Lilli,

Have had my dream holiday is was when my sister and I went to adventure world. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! my favourite was the tunnel of terror it was freaky but so fun!!

have you been to adventure world and if you have what was your favourite ride???

From Tahlia!